Secondhand Smoke Crimes by Dr. Joyce Starr. How women and children residing in condominiums were victimized by secondhand smoke, and what you can do to fight back.
Dr. Starr and NY literary agent Karen Gantz discuss the issue in the podcast below.
- How children were poisoned and bleeding in their beds.
- How letters from doctors were ignored.
- How a condo board president and board smokers used their powers to retaliate against second-hand smoke victims.
- How property managers who smoke permitted and encouraged second hand smoke abuse against non-smokers.
- Stop smoking your neighbor’s unwanted smoke – how to fight back!
Nearly 300,000 children are exposed daily to secondhand smoke, including every child, newborn and fetus in the buildings described in this book. Second hand smoke causes or contributes to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
Secondhand smoke circulates through common areas air-conditioning and heating systems.
Tens of thousands of children, adults a contract cancer, heart disease, asthma (and related diseases) annually from secondhand smoke exposure.
Can your dog or cat contract cancer from secondhand smoke? YES! Don’t let your pet be a victim.
Send a copy of this book to members of your board, your property manger, a partner who smokes – to your doctor and to your vet. Purchase on Amazon.
Join our campaign to stop Secondhand Smoke Crimes in buildings, outdoor restaurants, parks and other public spaces where smoking is allowed – by supporting this book!
“You Need This Book,” says Radio Talk Show Host Faith Ranoli. “It’s a must read. Do not be held hostage by your neighbor’s secondhand smoke…learn what you can do to return your home to a healthy environment and to fight for your rights.”
Stop secondhand smoke in condominium associations by spreading the word.