What Information We Gather or Track
The following are details of the information we collect:
• No orders are taken directly on this website. If this policy changes, we will change the privacy statement. If/when we take orders on Rights Radio, we will collect information from customers and visitors who place orders on our website. This includes First Name, Last Name, e-Mail, Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, Billing Address and Shipping Address. Other information such as Date, Time and IP address is also collected.
• Your browser offers so-called “cookies” which — if you allow their use — store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of our sites. Cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best. Cookies can enable us to customize our content according to your preferences. However, cookies tell us nothing about you personally unless you specifically give us the requested additional information.
What We Do with Collected Information
• Rights Radio may send a newsletter to users who sign up for the newsletter. If you would like to stop receiving the newsletters, you may unsubscribe by removing your account. Information on general usage and any optional personal details you provide to us will be used to provide you with enhanced features.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
• Rights Radio does not sell or commercially make available specific information about its Users or Users, except in cooperation with law enforcement bodies in regards to content violations or violations of applicable laws.
Our Security Measures
• Rights Radio relies on Pay Pal, Amazon, iTunes and other third party sites to encrypt payment information and User data against unauthorized access. However, we cannot be responsible for how third parties use your information. You should know that no data transmission is one hundred percent guaranteed against eavesdropping. Because your access to the Internet is ultimately protected by you and your password, much of your information security is up to you.
• Rights Radio has implemented additional precautions to ensure the privacy of your personal information. We have a strict firewall in place which does not allow any outside access. Access in the company is limited to only individuals who need to be able to see customer data in order to perform their job functions, such as the book mailing department. Important personal data is backed up on the network to help insure its integrity.
• You may choose not to receive special offers and discounts simply by not registering for any special deals and offers if/when you sign up. If you signed up for special offers and now wish to unsubscribe, you may do so at any time by replying to the unsubscribe link contained in those mailings.