Topic: How to stop the foreclosure process. How to obtain a new mortgage at the best price.
- There are over 2100 foreclosures daily across America. Who is responsible for this crisis?
- What if you’re unable to make your mortgage payments on time?
- What if you can’t pay your condo or HOA fees or assessments on time?
- What is mortgage “short-selling” and mortgage “short” refinancing?
- How some savvy homeowners shaved tens of thousands of dollars or more
off existing mortgages and thereby avoided foreclosure. What the banking industry doesn’t want you to know.
Guest: Jack Dubrawa, a straight-talking mortgage expert with 18 years of sales experience in the mortgage arena. He spent nearly 12 of those years with Washington Mutual. You can reach Jack Dubrawa at: 954.608.0887
Date: June 18 at 5:00 PM EST (2:00 PM PST).