New protections against Florida condo association manager (CAM) scams, condo board abuse, condo board denial of records, condo board embezzlement, fraud & more.
Dr. Starr interviews Florida State Representative Julio Robaina – July 2, 2008
I am embarrassed to tell you that some Florida condos actually allow common elements (versus real people) to constitute a vote. We have a condo that has a vote for a broom closet! This is the type of problem that people have had to deal with for years. – Julio Robaina
- New regulations against condo association managers (CAMS);
- Civil penalty for knowingly or intentionally failing to maintain accounting records;
- New protections against fraud and embezzlement;
- Malicious intent will be penalized;
- Why Florida Condo Act is becoming model for the nation.